I don't know where I get my energy from.

In the future I don't think I'm going to be messing with using one pump and manifolding all the barrels together. It is actually cheaper to buy five separate pumps now that I found fosterandsmithaquatics and run a separate pump to each barrel with a garden hose. It's actually the only way to go. It's a real pain in the butt having to cut and re glue all that pvc just to move a barrel. Those plastic barrels aren't heavy at all and if I didn't have to glue them it would be really easy to move them to get new pools established. My swimming pool hose fits perfectly into the fitting on the bottom and will drain any barrel in just a few seconds from anywhere I want to put a pool in my back yard and long enough to reach into the alley. Makes flushing them a breeze.

By far the hardest part was leveling the pool. I use sand that comes down our dirt road every time it floods my driveway, so it was a two fold project. It wouldn't have been so bad if I had a wheel barrow but I had to hand carry five gallon buckets by hand. Did I mention I had to carry them... by hand?