Originally Posted By: JKB
Originally Posted By: Cecil Baird1
JKB,

Are the live fish that are being sold in Lima, tilapia? I'm not in the market for tilapia right now but curious as to who this is. Can you provide a more specific link?

They have various species including Tilapia
http://cgi.ebay.com/Live-Blue-Tilapia-fi...#ht_1927wt_1137

But I did not see Tilapia on their website

http://www.sugarcreekfishery.com/

Darn internet croaked yesterday when I tried to edit and add info. I wish they would get this thing fixed mad

One of our members ships blue tilapia also. I know Rainman (Rex) sells blue tilapia and delivers but not sure if he ships?

Pure Blue Tilapia Fry and Fingerlings For Sale in the US

Pure Line Blue Tilapia
(Oreochromis Aureus)
Fry and Small Fingerlings Available

FREE sample of Premium Fish Food Co. Tilapia PowerStart Fry Powder or Crumble to get you started

http://tilapiasource.com/zc/images/btilapia.jpg
This is a picture of one of our young female Blue Tilapia with her offspring

A Few Words about our Blue Tilapia
Our Blue Tilapia are a 100% pure line. We use no hormones and no dangerous chemicals. Our fish are free from any kind of genetic modification. They are known for fast growth and fantastic cold water tolerance (down to 45 degrees). Our various Tilapia lines are used by a host of educational institutions throughout the US, and we supply fish to many commercial operations as well. They are high quality fish, and we believe them to be some of the best Blues available in the US. We are big enough to handle larger volume orders, but we primarily cater to backyard operations, home aquaponics growers, pond owners and farmers market growers. You should expect to get a roughly 50/50 mix of males and females in every shipment. We also include a free sample of Premium Fish Food Co. Tilapia food that is appropriately sized for your fish. More info on PFC Tilapia Foods can be found at www.premiumfishfood.com.

Shipping Information and Live Arrival Guarantee
We guarantee live arrival of your fish. White Brook Tilapia Farm (tilapiasource.com) takes great care to ensure you receive healthy fish. We carefully pack our fish in a special double insulated shipping container with just the right amount of conditioned/ammonia stabilized water and pure oxygen and ship them to you via UPS Overnight shipping. During the winter months, when temperatures are on the low side, we also place a special heat pack in the container just to make sure your fish travel as safely and comfortably as possible.

We add some extra fish to take care of that extremely rare occasion when a few of them don't make the trip alive. Usually this just means you get a few extra free fish as we rarely experience mortalities in transit.

We will replace fish or provide a refund for any shortages due to mortalities.

Questions? Feel free to contact us!
info@tilapiasource.com

He also sells Nile Tilapia in the fall.

If pigs could fly bacon would be harder to come by and there would be a lot of damaged trees.