Stormy,

I don't have anything under 2 lbs. right now and at $12.00 per pound I don't think you want to go that route.

Here's three possible scenarios:

1.) If you don't have any predator fish in the pond get some 5 to 7 inch largemouths from the Laggis Fish farm in Gobles Michigan next spring. You can bring them back to Indiana in oxygen bags and they will be fine. It's only about 2 hours from me here near Ligonier.

269-628-2056
269-624-6215
08988 35th Stree

Gobles, MI / USA

2.) If you do have predator fish in the pond get the same fish and put them in a floating cage and feed them until fall when they will be 10 to 12 inches. I do this most years and would be glad to answer any questions you may have. In fact if you have a pickup truck I can lend you one of my 7 feet by 7 feet cages.

3.) Another option is calling the following gentleman and see if he will have some 10 to 12 inch bass this fall. Some years he puts small feed trained largemouth in cages in the spring and grows them out through he summer. He then sells them.

Bob Lyons
Brook Indiana
(219) 275-4775

If pigs could fly bacon would be harder to come by and there would be a lot of damaged trees.