Hi to all my friends that I havent talked to in a while.Im sorry I havent been around but its been kinda hectic in my world lately.
After the big storm and 12 inches of rain my internet at home came back,only to go back down a few days later.So getting on at home is out.
I do a lot of my work online and cant do any from home anymore so it makes work time less available.I dont have any Mechanics this year as nobody wants to work,or they put out terrible work,which I cant deal with,so Im the only mech. I have this year.
On top of that,I have caught 2 secretarys robbing the till,so Im the secretary and parts person as well.And Im having to do most of the bookkeeping as well.Alas,Toms been pretty busy this summer.
Ive had a hard time logging on to PB too,but Im sure its a glitch in my new puter,as is has quite a few bugs my guy is trying to get worked out.
So fear not,I didnt drown(yet)or get killed doing something stupid at the house or work(yet),just been really busy.I do try to get on and lurk sometimes but even thats been hard.

I subscribe
Some days you get the dog,and some days he gets you.Every dog has his day,and sometimes he has two!