Probably a lot. The greewater article I read said that 7000 pounds could be grown in a 50 foot diameter pool yielding the same results as an acre of lake. That would compute to about 600 pounds for my size pool. Not sure if that's per year or per cycle. Probably the same thing. I want to raise big fish so I will probably stick with half that number if I get to that point.

I filled some gallon jugs of water coming out of the filter and water from the bypass and the water is a shade or 2 lighter coming out of the filter. At first I couldn't believe my eyes. I even did it twice and switched the jugs around and the water is coming out clean enough to notice from just one pass. Also the filters are caked with debris. I even noticed that last night. If I stir up the top of the filter the water will come out muddy for a few seconds as it exits the filter. I am really surprised at how much dirt these things sucked up. Very little or nothing came out when I opened the bottom settling valves to check them though.