I sure ain't laughing! That's some nice looking water.

If it's legal, for a pond that size, you could transfer fish from another BOW. A few things to watch out for if you do.
1) Inspect the fish for any wounds or external parasites. Don't stock them if you find any.
2) I'd get a couple (or 3) stock tanks, say 100 gallons each. Use a salt dip in each tank: Salt Dip
If 3 tanks, first and last are salt dip tanks, middle tank is clear water.
3) Net them out, don't dump the water into the pond.
4) Be 100% sure of your fish I.D. skills before transferring fish. If the fish doesn't look like a pure bred fish, I wouldn't introduce it.

I've introduced unwanted plants into my pond by transferring fish without giving the salt dip. I have even "washed off" the fish in a tank of well water, netted them out, and I STILL ended up with unwanted plants in the pond (i.e. Eurasian Water Milfoil)

I'd put Bluegills (say 200 of them), Largemouth Bass (10-15 of them) in the pond. If you can catch any Redear Sunfish or Pumpkinseed Sunfish, I'd toss in 25 or so of them as well.
Channel Catfish if you want say 25 of them. I'm working on getting the CC out of my pond. (all but 4 of them) I find that they are hard to catch, and once caught, I have a very hard time catching them again.

If you have some extra $$, see about getting some Golden Shiners or Fathead minnows (preferrably from a supplier and not a bait shop) for the pond. The FHM if put in the pond with Bg or LMB, most likely won't last a week or 2 before they are breakfast, lunch and supper. The GSH will last longer because they swim quicker. Forage diversification is a good thing.

www.hoosierpondpros.com

http://www.pondboss.com/subscribe.asp?c=4
3/4 to 1 1/4 ac pond LMB, SMB, PS, BG, RES, CC, YP, Bardello BG, (RBT & Blue Tilapia - seasonal).