Thanks!

I'm filling up my pool so far and no leaks. It was really windy just before sunset and it took me a while because I spent most of my time trying to hold the pool down. It just got to the shallow side which is about 4 to 6 inches difference. If I lived in sand I would have leveled the pool but I have solid clay and rock soil that takes months to drain and is a nightmare to excavate. Since this is the first pool I chose not to level it so I can see if the ground slope is going to be a problem with future pools.

What about fin punctures from catfish or claw punctures from freshwater crayfish? Can they be raised in soft pools as well?

I also forgot to mention that I carried three 55 gallon drums home on top my Geo today. I bet it was a sight going down the road.

Do you guys think it would be better if I threw my deer nets into my goldfish pond for a week or so till I get algae going in the new pool? I'm planning on leaving them rolled up so that they don't get caught up in it. I could run some mega air through it as soon as my new pump comes.

Gotta go check the pool for leaks...