Ok well I finished my do it yourself diffuser. I was a little worried at first about how it would work. I put it all together though and put it in my 150 gallon tank and tested it with a 10 foot hose by blowing into it slowly. Wow I was impressed all 3 fusers went off at the same time and I had bubbles everywhere. Now I just have to take it out and test it on the pump I have. Material used for project.

1/2 inch pvc pipe for the main pipe. 3/4 inch elbows to the diffusers.

I used a computer panel for the plate and drilled holes in it and zipped stripped the pvc pipe to it.

I drilled 4 bigger holes in it for hooks and then I put a hanger on each side and then twised them together. I then put a large zip strip between the hangers so I can put a rope through it and lower in the pond.

The very bottom under the computer panel is from a printer rack it will keep the panel off the bottom of the muck about 3 inches.

The last picture shows extra weight (bricks) I put in the middle of the hangers to help keep the station on the bottom on the pond. I will be putting it in Saturday I will let you all know how it goes.

Attached Images
Diffuser1.jpg Diffuser2.jpg Diffuser3.jpg Diffuser4.jpg

The only difference between a rut and a Grave is the depth. So get up get out of that rut and get moving!! Time to work!!