Here is a the post that covered the construction of my pond:
http://www.pondboss.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=216832#Post216832

I figured that I needed to make a post for my structure.

This shows a pair of large culverts and a pair of 'benches' that are on the shelf in the front corner of the pond. In the background are several large logs placed where they are running up the bank along with a few root balls to make a reef.

another view:

This one shows a set of smaller culverts placed where the back side will be able to be fished from the dock and the other side from the bank. Notice the bench spanning the channel, would this be better to turn sideways where it runs with the channel? My thinking about it was that it will provide a pathway from bank to bank.

I still have a few more structure features to place. I have 30-35 concrete piers in various sizes to make a reef out of. I am thinking of placing them where the small channel on the back side of the island comes out (dark area in the picture)

The other structure I plan to add is several 3/4" pvc trees. There were two 3/4" gray conduit runs that went through the pond (about 300' total) that were scarped up by the dozer when they removed the topsoil. I saved all of it for this purpose. There are all kinds of bends and curves in it from where it was pulled up. I will post some pictures when I am done.

Last edited by drumz2129; 01/31/11 12:23 PM.