Sorry guys - life's been a roller coaster. Here's my unimpressive submission.

Received the lures on time and in great shape from Ken on June 25th - thanks Ken. Each lure was nicely wrapped in a paper towel to absorb any water and prevent rusting. Great idea.

Although my ponds are only a 12 minute drive from my home, issue after issue prevented me from heading out until July 5th - when the traveling lures should have actually been in the mail to the next recipient. Pretty sad.

The only time afforded on my last day to fish was mid afternoon and it was a scorcher. Over the next hour I was able to land 12 fish.

First lure was the Rebel Wee Craw - it accounted for 3 SMB 6-7"

I didn't want to pinch the barbs on the lure, but the trebles were inflicting more damage than I wanted on my babies - so I avoided the Rooster Tail and Spoon and opted for my money rig - jighead and twister grub and caught another 9 fish before it was time to head home.

Trying to stay cool....

Sorry I wasted the opportunity, boys. I'm hopeful this Autumn might provide a better window for me if I can get back in the mix.

Scott - for your records, here's the tally:

Wee Craw - 3 SMB 6-7"
Jighead [and 2" white twister] - 9 SMB 6-10"

Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. ~ Henry David Thoreau

[Linked Image from i1261.photobucket.com]