Nope, the eelgrass is still there. Both kinds. I've only seen a total of 7 Tilapia. I can walk around the pond and see them in the shallower water.

Bill, I have the spiro and the other type that is similar (my notes are downstairs), and the algae in spots would extend 12' out from shore, with at least 80% of the shore covered 5' out. It's covering all of the narrow leafed pondweed, and was getting hung up on the eelgrass. I raked a bunch out, treated about 100' of shoreline algae with dissolved copper sulphate, and the rest of the algae was treated with 50# of Phycomycin in 2 different treatments, the 2nd treatment was today. (I threw the granules out on top of the mats)

I also saw 3 spots of Eurasian Water Milfoil that weren't in those spots last year. Those were treated with Diquat (Reward). The Milfoil that cropped up last year was treated wtih Diquat at that time, and it's been absent in those areas. I treated the Milfoil before it reached the surface last year and this year.

www.hoosierpondpros.com

http://www.pondboss.com/subscribe.asp?c=4
3/4 to 1 1/4 ac pond LMB, SMB, PS, BG, RES, CC, YP, Bardello BG, (RBT & Blue Tilapia - seasonal).