Im located in CT and we moved last winter from TX.

I remember growing up fishing for green sunfish and texas cichlids all the time. I miss those huge 1.5pound green sunfish on a good 1.5in white grub and jighead on a light pole.

Needless to say we have a pond in the back yard (figure 8 shape with one side larger then the other) the pond is 25feet wideand about 50 feet long with a max depth of about 4-5feet. I currently have caught and disspossed of 23 common carp (2in-29in) i believe that was all of the carp as i havent caught any in over 4months via castnet or minnow trap. Ive caught smallmouth bass from 2-19in long but only 40 or so within this year(not disposed of). A couple hundred bluegill and i believe i have gotten rid of the population with the help of the smallmouth bass- no largemouths in here yet.No intentions for it either.I removed a number of bullheads as well.

Theres no shiners what so ever and tons of crayfish. Ive thrown rockwork and crayfish in there from day one. Frog's are supplied as well. The pond is spring fed and overflows at one end into a stream that goes into a discusting pond a mile away (public pond). My water is quite clear and id say you can see almost all the way down in the deepest parts. I swim the pond weekly during the summer to scour for fish that shouldnt be there and ive managed to name almost every large smallmouth in there.

I would like to stock bowfin and green sunfish. I have no idea where i can get these fish. I had bowfin fry last year from a friend on a fish board but i lost all of them whilst i was on vacation in MA due to water quality problems and jumping the tank.

Any advice or locations to buy said fish is GREATLY apprecciated!

Same game, new game board.