Thanks for the response Mr. Meister and Todd, and yes I have gleaned tons of great info from the forum that will help in my new favorite (obsession) hobby. My wife and I have gardened and landscaped for years, so this is a new spin on the basic land management theme. We bought the property two months ago and are doing weekends for now to and from Dallas. The property is half a mile from Lake Fork, and has tons of beatiful oaks and hickorys on it. A relaxing weekend getaway is a distant memory, but we are having fun learning about country life, and getting lots of exercise. It's great to have our kids and grandkids out and that is ultimately our goal as well, for them to enjoy it in the future. Our consultation has us to focus on a BG feeder and getting the RW on the fish up from the 75-80% range they were estimated in, but still some nice size fish out there (12-18" slot size). Apparently BC as well and were instructed to get them out and stabilize LMB and BG population. Good news was no other unwanted species, and water chemistry was decent. Nice bloom right now, and hoping to add aeration soon.