No problem andedammen, I probably made it appear I just wanted it to work with no effort from me... lazy route. Not the case though but I have a reason... will get to that shortly.

T57, I have no idea about the weird pondweed growth then dieoff. I put the whitecap in April and Nothing else.

I picked up some fingerling bass and feed from Todd O today and ran it by him also. Basically its my call but if I do keep them in the pond through the summer he advised to back off the feeding. 6lbs/day in .25 acres is a lot for no aeration. I could back it down to 3lbs and just let'em coast through the summer months and take a chance. the pond my have just gotten slam-dunked by the weird pondweed dieoff, me pushing the fish hard with feed, and the 2day rain. It might level out and improve. The payoff is bigger stocker fish with higher survival rates, the risk being losing them all...

Back to my original thoughts about "money/time/effort" expense. My goal here is im doing this for a hobby along with getting our larger lakes on the ranch back up to par as far as stocking goes. We need CNBG in all of them so I need 10000 3-6" fish ruffly. If I can grow my own fish for basically a little time everyday feeding and direct feed cost itself then so be it. I'll save some money and have fun along the way. HOWEVER, if its gonna cost me the same money per fish in the end to grow them my own vs. just making a trip in the A/C down to Overtons then I might as well buy all the fish and not full with it.

I SUBSCRIBE!!!!