Originally Posted By: RAH
You are much more likely to get food poisoning from organic produce vs. trdaitional produce due to application of under-processed manure. Does this mean that organic produce should be avoided? What does off-shore drillig have to do with using glyphosate around a pond? Are all corporate scientists corrupt? Why do we live longer now than ever before? Life is so easy that we can worry about negligable risks. I worry most when I am driving. Maybe we should ban all satellite communications so folks won't text while driving?

Coukd you please furnish me the data or studies or the risks of organic produuce vs. nonorganic? Any link or URL would be fine.

The offshore deepwater drilling is the same corporate doubletalk, exactly the same. They even have to find corrupt scientists who are easy to payoff to influence false data. The correlations are everywhere, making a buck, corporate greed, total disregard of the environment, misinfromation, disinformation and outright propaganda.

Why do we live longer? What does that have to do with chemicals and oil spills destroying our planet?

Corporations count on people's apathy. They count on you and Alfred E Neuman. The risk is long term irrevesible damage for our future generations. I find that important, you don't.

Driving can be risky. I am more concerned with driver's under the influence. And yet corporations who make a buck selling alcohol based drinks spew there propaganda constantly, drink and be merry. Booze is fun, just don't be irresponsible and kill innocents driving. Our health care costs are highly influenced on smoking, driking and fast food diets, but they have to make a buck, peddling death.

I have no tolerence for drivers not paying attention to the road. You pull them over and ticket them. Second offense you triple it, third offense you yank that driving priveledge.