Supposedly Rodeo does not have the nasties Roundup does. However I am not very trusting of the big chemical companies. The same ones that said Agent Purple is harmless, Agent Orange is harmless, got busted falsifying lab results. Misrepresented Roundup and glyphosate both. DDT, dioxin, the list goes on and on. Even the supposed breakdown in soil varies wildly. From 3 day to 140 days to years. Same as in ponds, it can go away in days, or still be there in a year. They even had a lab pushing through all of the big companies pesticides. 262 companies used Craven labs, who blantantly falsified lab results to make the pesticides look safe. And yes Monsanto and Roundup were one of them. I don't use Rodeo. I don't put gly in water, near water or anywhere I might have groundwater. That's just me. They are going to ban 2,4-D. Even different countries, regions and here States have different banned stuff. There are over 100 banned pesticides and herbicides here in the US. Chemicals that were widely used, declared safe. Excuse my skepticism.