I can always count on the PB community for moral support and motivation. Thanks guys!
-
Ewest asks:
 Quote:
...In the stretch pic is that a crib and a B'ski log above water ? What gives - I thought you were near full ? Also looks like a little macrophyte formation around the edges.

Yes sir, dems da cribs and logs. I measured the water depth yesterday and got 35" short of pool. We corked the drain last July. Last fall, winter, and spring provided very consistent, heavy doses of precip...then, it shut down about 6 - 8 weeks ago. We have been very dry since. After the last strong rain (some weeks ago), the depth was 25" shy of pool. We have dropped 10" due to saturation of the virgin pond zone soils and evaporation. On the upside, the lower water level allows a little more last minute adjustments of stuff like this:

...my farmin' pal brought back his tractor/frt end loader and gave the rock we trucked in another shove to get it a little deeper and under the shadows of the deck and roof.
-
WRT the pond vegetation growth, we have a fair collection of american pond weed around the shores at the shallow and gradual slopes.
-
-
Tim Sanders adds:
 Quote:
Beautiful lake and dock! Congratulations and kudos on the attention you give to everything you've done.
Thank ya, sir. Seeing your post reminds me that we have not heard (or I have missed) any further news on your project. Fill us in; it sounded like a great plan.
-
-
My pal Rocky T is back from a true R & R vay-cay...you oughta post a couple of pics of your dream pond ;\) . RT adds:
 Quote:
I give you win, I can't take it any more.
Knock it off, big guy! Crying uncle from a creator like yourself is nothing more than crocodile tears. ;\) Bear Witness
-
Thanks to all. You're inspirational cheers are killing my back, testing D-ski's patience, and pleasing my loan officer.