My pond is about 3/4 of an acre, 2 years old kidney shapped. I put my own system togeather with a thomas #5120S Linear pump last year. So far seems to be working well, kept a 15' diameter hole in ice all winter and lost no fish. I put the 9" diffusor on the deep end of the pond (8'-10') and noticed the other end (5'-7') got a little cruddy looking by the end of the summer. This spring I split the main line (3/8" ID) with a T and ball valve to run another stone on the opposite end and noticed the compressor has a hard time keeping both diffusors going at once. It will bubble either disc fine but when i adjust the valve to run both they barley bubble. Is my compressor to small to run both discs? I belive they are 9" membrane diffusors. The pressure guage at the compressor reads about 6 psi which i think equates to about 2 CFM if i am reading the chart right. At this point all seems to be going well and went well last year just wonder if I would be better suited with a rotary vane or rocking piston type pump in the 1/3 HP range? Any suggestions and or imput would be great!!

Thanks