Originally Posted By: teehjaeh57
Bob will be addressing the forum very soon. I want to encourage everyone to please continue voicing your opinions and ideas on potential improvements for the forum/website. If you feel more comfortable doing so via PM or email never hesitate to contact me. I know Bob also welcomes any input. My email address is:

tjhudson@hudrix.com

Another forum that I frequent (for work issues) is the elsmarcove. One feature I like about that is, if you're looking at all the different forum thread titles, you can place your mouse over each title and it will give you the first couple lines of the original post.

I also like that each thread shows the date that the thread started (in addition to the original poster's name.)

It doesn't seem like the second feature would take all that much work to incorporate into the present system, but it's a nice feature that can help give viewers a little more info.

If you want to check out the features on the forum go here

One feature I like better on the PB forum is how it shows that there is new content to a certain thread. In the other forum it distinguishes new-content-containing threads by using bold text. Here at PB I like that the memo pad (or whatever that is) is yellow.