For people reading this, remember, the stocking of BG before bass is for southern ponds... So if you are a pond owner from north of the Mason-Dixon Line, stocking is done the complete opposite.

I am in agreement with the others, you have got to remove a lot of bass and in a hurry. Your initial stocking numbers were extremely high, even for a trophy bluegill pond. My concern is a biomass crash! Are you feeding or using aeration? If the bass were feed trained, you may have a bit more room to work with. I'd round up all the home owners on the lake and this spring I'd catch as many bass as you could. There is a high likelihood they are going to pull off a spawn this spring if they haven't already. That is when you're really going to have way too many bass.

As others have said, I'd hold off on stocking any other predators until you have the bass issue managed. Channel cats are not an issue if that is what you all want. However, the crappies can cause serious management issues. Looks at recent threads on here reference crappies and make up your mind if you really want to go down that road.