Originally Posted By: teehjaeh57
Josh, you stuck gold! Nice work. You can create all sorts of structure - but remember one can go overboard on adding structure to their ponds. You want to concentrate fish, not spread them out, something to keep in mind. I think Bob's acxiom is 10-20% of your lake should be structure oriented...not absolutely certain on that number though.

He's from Lincoln, so I guess we're meeting somewhere south of town at a truckstop. I'll have to see how much I end up and not get carried away.

Originally Posted By: teehjaeh57
I went to sink my PVC trees last weekend in the canoe. They weigh around 40lbs each. I tipped the canoe, nearly drowned as I was unwilling to let the tree go, and after all was said and done I have one tree laying on it's side that i won't be able to get vertical until the water warms and I can swim out there. It was a debacle, I'm glad no one was there with a video camera.

Jeez dude! Almost made yourself fish structure! Hey, did you ever get a chance to put one of those floating docks together? I thought about doing that partially for this reason. Easy mobilization around the small pond.