Ok so three lures so far.

I completely trust George's judgement, if he says the Gutless Frog takes a high skill level and the correct equipment to cast then that's good enough for me.

Originally Posted By: Cisco
Excellent choices IMO. How will you decide where the box goes? Start on your end of the country and head east? I always liked Head East(if anybody remembers them) With the cheap rate of mailing the box could go around the country a few times. Also, any thought on how long this will go? I like the 7-10 day limit. I only get to my place on weekends so that would give somebody like me at least 2 tries to catch fish.

I'm thinking of using a sign up sheet that will be posted on line. That way folks can sign up for a time slot that fits their schedule. It will be the first to request a given slot get's it. I don't want to be in the middle of shipping so it will be each recipient's duty to PM the next recipient and get their shipping address.

Ten days soulds like a reasonable turn around time. Especially if we have previously agreed upon time slots.

Originally Posted By: Wood
Can foreigners participate?

I don't see why not. As long as the calendar is adhered to. I have no idea what it would cost to ship to and from Edmonton Alberta but I would think that this can be worked out.

Originally Posted By: esshup
Do we have to catch a fish on all the lures, or just one lure?

Just one lure. A participant can fish any and all of the lures in the box that they want to. However the first fish caught on any lure will end their session. This will be on the honor system. If you catch a fish using one of the lures then that is the fish photo and story that must be posted. No matter what size the fish is, no matter what species.

Originally Posted By: Yolk Sac
UGLY DUCKLING!

Another great choice of a lure and a good variation to the size and shape of the lures already chosen. Hmmmm.

I'm avoiding soft plastic lures for obvious reasons. Other than that is there any size, shape or color of lure that we're completly missing? I've had good luck with all white or all black X-raps and Rooster Tails. I'm relying on our better fishermen for suggestions (which certainly doesn't include me). Nate? Bruce? Died? George? Are we overlooking a good general purpose lure?

Gotta go, I'm drowning in tax returns....

JHAP
~~~~~~~~~~

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."
...Hedley Lamarr (that's Hedley not Hedy)