Originally Posted By: Sunil
Also remember, I spray crawfish YUM on all my shiners just prior to casting.

You actually spray live fish with attractant? I think that's illegal in 11 states.

Wow I like the ideas people. I like the journal idea with some modification. I'd like the journal to be here on the website. We could track the traveling lures on a map. After the process ends I can print the journal and photos and bind them (I have a report binding machine) and the story journal will accompany the box of lures for the auction.

So far here's what I'm thinking. A box of three or four lures. Hopefully I can beg/cajole/con/persuade George out of one of his lures so we would have a "personal" touch to these lures.

I have found several wooden boxes that will fit the bill. The flat rate priority mail box to mail the wooden box of lures would cost about ten bucks. So for each person it would cost them the ten dollar mailing fee to participate.

Once a fish is caught, no matter how big or small, no matter what species, the session is done. Post the story, post the photo and mail it along.

To participate you must be willing to do the following:
1. Pay the $10 to mail the box to the next recipient.
2. Take a photo of the fish that is caught with the lure and write a story about the lure.
3. If you do not catch a fish within the allotted time frame then you must take a photo of you holding the lure box next to your pond and post your "skunked" story.

In honor of our senior statesman I'd like the process to begin with George. I reserve the right to have DIED and I be recipients on the list when it corresponds with a time that I will be at our pond property (probably late May).

I still need more lure input.

JHAP
~~~~~~~~~~

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."
...Hedley Lamarr (that's Hedley not Hedy)