Originally Posted By: s_montgomery
What if each paticipant swaps the lure with one of their own? For example, first person sends a lure and the recepient sends the next person a different lure?

Would this be more exciting or ruin the entire idea? Also the member would be forced to think about what might work in the receipient's pond. Unless it ruins the novelty of the travelling lure, it seems like it may make it more challenging and exciting?

What say you JHAP?

Hmmm, that idea has real merit. Perhaps we can save that idea for Round 2. For this one I'd like to see the same lure or group of lures travel. But I like the way you think. We could have a lot of fun with a lure swap thread.

Originally Posted By: Theo Gallus
No doubt afraid of GSF reprisals if'n you don't. \:o

Absolutely, I want no harm to come to any beloved GSF during this contest.

Originally Posted By: dave in el dorado ca
The Brotherhood & Sisterhood of the Traveling Lure

sounds like a chick flick.

It does. How about "Fellowship of the Lure." No that sounds too corny. Ok so we need to work on a better name for this process as well.

Originally Posted By: Sunil
The only problem I see is that TOM G is going to end up in the pokey after trying to mail dynamite.

It is unlikely that this would be either the first time or the last time for that occurrence.

JHAP
~~~~~~~~~~

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."
...Hedley Lamarr (that's Hedley not Hedy)