I have AP (plastic barrel) and just received TH425 and Sweeney Big mouth.

The differences between TH & S are:

1. The TH is easier to put together overall. There are holes to mount solar charger on TH while holes have to be drilled for same on S. The S charger wires are exposed unless mounted directly over plug-in…..that may not be south facing. There are
Built-in nut-serts’ on TH and less tools are needed.
2. There are built in holders for battery and timer with TH not so with S……..not major issue though!
3. S has more event feedings than TH but there’s plenty on TH.
4. The adjustable legs are different although wash. I prefer TH bolt system though it takes longer time wise. S has set bolts found it difficult to adjust without an extra hand.
5. TH is supposed to throw feed 5 ft longer we will see. The spread might be wider too!
6. There is a handle that comes with S I have No idea what it is for, Lag bolts too I assume is for mounting legs to something. S has No manual online or in package but did have timer and solar instructions.
7. It appears the TH holds a lot more feed than the advertising difference of 15 LBS between them……we will see.!
8. There are what might be called hidden costs with the S. Figure total cost not just base price. Painted is more! The solar charger required is larger because of power demands thus cost more. Compare the freight charges too. I did like the pallet the S was shipped on leaving it on in the field. As others have said TH costs less for base price. Both are currently on sale for little while longer!
9. If you want a directional feeder be careful as S sales scatter feeders for fish feeding also! The reason I purchased S is in hopes of feeding bass as it’s only feeder on market that will handle large diameter Purina food for bass.

The AquaPro 150DX the last two years has been a disaster with timer problems. I’m really been PO’d! If replacement timer lasts then other wise its will begin to be worth the money. There are some operational things you have to get the hang of. The solar charger is little under sized, more cleaning and setting flow Shute are critical.