I agree with Bing.

I will try and draw up a new "proposed" site structure in an easy to understand format with explanations for each step.

This takes a considerable amount of time / thought and number crunching, so I may be done with it by Sunday, but it could take me until around next tuesday / thursday (I have an Organic chemistry and biochem midterm coming up, so I won't be able to knock it out as quickly as usual)

I'll start thinking about very manageable, easy to use shopping cart options as well. Ones that look a little more aesthetically pleasing, but should integrate well, and won't cost an arm and a leg.

But for now, I'll get working on a site blueprint. I'll more than likely talk shop with skinnybass and see what we can come up with in our spare time (sorry for volunteering you). It sounds terrible, but it is kind of fun to work through the logistics.

Most everything you guys are suggesting is ideal, the real work is what has to go on behind the scenes to 1)Get the traffic 2)Convert that traffic 3)If failing to convert that traffic, bait them with a "free" digital product offer to get their email, so you can convert them later.

It is pretty simple, and it can be done. We just have to tweak the blueprint a bit. Now I am excited.

I understand that no one has elected me or forced me to do any of this stuff. You might not even want me to, but I'm going to do it anyways I'm stubborn.

Last edited by Gflo; 02/24/10 02:52 PM.

Dr. Flores D.V.M.