Def. fix search engine.
Hijacking needs to be lessened greatly but let's not get too stiff collared.
I look to the mag. as paying my dues first. So I would keep the hard copy but would like an electronic esp. if they were easily searchable.
You can’t argue with better organization, it’s always good.

What are your opinions of paying a nominal annual fee to be a member of the forum?
OK, but I would prefer to have it included in a cost increase to Mag. subscription.

Would you rather have a copy of the magazine in the mail, or an e-magazine?
Both, esp. if the e-mags were search friendly.

If you got the e-magazine, would you stop subscribing to the printed copy?
No

How to you feel about having a free membership that has limited access to content? This may be a "read only" version of the forum. It may mean being able to access some articles, podcasts, videos, but having to pay for selected e-information.
Unsure. But the thought “Keep it simple” comes to mind.

Then, a "small" membership fee that has access to all the content, some of which is 'pay as you go', such as some of the e-information? This includes all privileges of the forum, including posting.
See above.

Or, a "gold" membership, where you can have access to all the website, along with a "members only" forum where you get specific advice to specific problems from the top pros in the industry? This membership also includes a subscription to the magazine.
I would like this best.

Finally, how much is this stuff worth? What should someone pay for a "medium" membership and what would you expect to receive. And, same question for the "gold" membership.
Not a clue. If you’re asking what would I pay .. a lot. My advise: charge what is needed.

Pond Boss Subscriber & Books Owner

If you can read this ... thank a teacher. Since it's in english ... thank our military!
Ric