I have to agree with Eric on most things he said. Would I have looked at this form if it would have cost me? No I doubt it. I would pay for it now yes! But at first right out of the gate no. Maybe you need to do something like a 45 day membership and then if you want to stay then you will have to pay a fee to continue. That way that particular person would have a chance to really see how good this site is and not be so quick to want to leave. I would not mind a donate tab as long as it was secure!!! I would like to keep my PB Mag! I like having the Mag it's easier to share with people. I have had a couple of people already ask me hey what are you reading. Well BINGO there you go that could be the PERFECT time to let them know what the PB is all about. The picture thing could be better for sure but it's not to bad. The search function is quite mysterious? It works somewhat but could also be better like Bob said. I am not a big fan of hijacked threads, I know a lot of you all may not be real concerned about the original question answered in the thread as you may have heard it a million times, but the person that was asking it asked it for a reason and wants an answer not someone rambling on about something else or something that does not pertain to the post. Being funny in a post is one thing that doesn't bug me as long as it somewhat stays on track. That really needs to be watched if your going to start having people PAY for memberships. A new person could get quite upset if they are paying for a membership and asking questions and someone is hijacking the post. This is just my opinion that's all and you know what they say about opinion's hey! \:\)

The only difference between a rut and a Grave is the depth. So get up get out of that rut and get moving!! Time to work!!