Winter has finally triumphed. We have been unable to return to our project now for 3 weeks. The beat up driveway combined with snow cover creates an impassable situation for D-ski's 2 wheel drive pick-up truck. I did get in for the last trip by myself and did some "stuff". This included presentation of a dry metal roof that allowed me to "climb back on the horse that (nearly) bucked me off". I got the rake trim installed at one gable end and another piece of 10' ridge installed. Not to be totally outdone, the roof put one over my bow when I allowed a couple of crumbs of snow to sneak up in a crack of my gym shoe. Somewhere near the peak, it melted and created just enough moisture to put one foot back into a slide and scared the crap outta me....again. I got to the point where I would change my shoes every time I came down the ladder; roof shoes and everywhere else shoes. It sucked, it went slow, but it was sure-footed when I really needed it.
-
Anyway....
I wanted to check in. It's been a few weeks. It's kinda funny, but when I started this thread, I said that I was gonna put all our updates on the LNP website. Instead, as it turns out, all the update details wound up here; on the Pond Boss website....and our LNP site kinda went dormant. Well, that's been fixed. I have been picking away at the LNP website and have come about as far as I can to bring it up to speed. It pretty much parallels all the stuff on this thread, perhaps a bit more organized. There are other details there, but it's just a re-mastering of the stuff that's already here.
It is one very long page with many pics, so avoid it if you are already bored with this project AND if you don't have high speed www.