As many of you are aware, I try to approach the subject of Cryptozoology with an open mind. Through my brief tenure as a PB Forum member, it seems I've established a fairly credible reputation for proving the existence of "what simply cannot exist" on film.

You may recall my famous Sasquatch video Government agencies are still trying to destroy; and snapshots I captured of the horrible University of Nebraska Department of Veterinary Nedicine PVC Muskrat experiments gone wrong. This time, however, I feel you'll share my sentiments I've truly outdone myself.

For several years I successfully convinced my wife going in on 1/2 side of beef would save us bundles of money at the grocery store. After the steaks and roasts were gone, however, I ended up with 200 lbs worth of freezer burned chuck steaks, beef ribs, and other not so choice cuts of beef.

It's been a long, cold Winter here in NE - and I desperately needed a project to whittle away the time. I received a game camera for Christmas - and while the hundreds of deer pics were nice, I decided to turn it up a notch and put some of the meat to use in a experiment.

While I'm not thoroughly convinced of their existence, this photographic evidence speaks for itself: "GRYPHON!"

Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. ~ Henry David Thoreau

[Linked Image from i1261.photobucket.com]