Originally Posted By: The Pond Frog
Freakin read War and Peace faster than this thread. And what did I get out of it? The stuff does not work.

Originally Posted By: The Pond Frog
At least I will prove to myself what actually does anything instead of reading 14 pages and learning nothing.

You having a bad day or something PF?

The posts in this thread are from real people having real pond problems and trying to solve their pond problems. This isn't "nothing" to them. People are sharing their pond problems, the corrective action they've taken and the results of that corrective action.

THAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS FORUM!!!

So what if it's 14 pages, so what if its 114 pages. No one is forcing you to read any thread here. If don't like a thread then don't read it. But don't belittle a thread and all of the people that have contributed to it by stating that you learned nothing from reading their experiences.

We're a community that strives to help people. Play nice or play somewhere else.

If I were a moderator your comments would be gone by now. Fortunately for you I'm not.

JHAP
~~~~~~~~~~

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."
...Hedley Lamarr (that's Hedley not Hedy)