Freakin read War and Peace faster than this thread. And what did I get out of it? The stuff does not work. I have to find some type of sealant. I'm not going bentonite, too many disaster stories. The old liner degraded, got brittle and just fell apart, so liner is out. Shotcrete/gunite too expensive, still can leak if not sealed. I don't like this unscientific approach, throw it in, hope it works. I can split my pond in two, which is the way to go as I always will have a drawdown pond just in case nothing works. But I want before and after measurements and a treated and nontreated pond. Side by side in the same shell. I would try the treat when dry method but I would not know what the heck I accomplished like that. I'm going to compact and measure loss, keep logs. Both ponds. Then I will either try treating one pond and save the other for control or drain both and apply empty. Just to one pond.

I don't care if product is much cheaper if it does not work. I'll pay for the ESS 13 if I have to. If I have side by side testing i should have close to exact seepage and evaporation. I'll also compact them exactly the same. I'll move water between the ponds if I have to. At least I will prove to myself what actually does anything instead of reading 14 pages and learning nothing.