Awesome pics, Ken! Glad you guys are okay. Yeah, my buddy in Martinsburg sent me some pics from his house - drifts easily 6+ feet around some areas of his place. His 4 foot mailbox is just managing to stay above the snow. He did say that they had serious winds all last night and a lot of today, so sounds like you at least lucked out a little in that regard. We ended up with about a foot. Spent the afternoon with my oldest daughter sled riding in our yard and then packed the whole family into the truck and drove all over just checking out the sights. Our main roads are pretty clear, but there's been almost nothing done in any of the areas off the main roads. Sounds like you're going to be working for awhile before you guys clear out of there! At least you have power and everything else intact. Our power flickered for awhile this morning but never went out, though a lot around here did apparently lose power. Good luck keeping warm tonight - we're getting down to around 8 or 9 degrees and I bet you guys will be even a bit colder!

Todd La Neve

[Linked Image from i108.photobucket.com]
Click Here to Subscribe to Pond Boss Magazine

1.5 & .5 ac ponds - LMB, BG, RES, YP, GC, HSB