Take a look at http://www.4scopes.com They rate scopes by several factors.

I wound up with a 300 Win Mag when my Brother passed away. I haven't shot it and don't figure to. Actually, I think I'm going to sell it. My 30-06 has been plenty of gun for me on Whitetail, Mule deer, elk and antelope at a distance.

I have an all original 6.5 x 55 Swedish Mauser. Reading up on both that gun and caliber is intriguing.

I recently bought my Grandson a Weatherby Vanguard in .243. We went through the 2 box break in routine and now I have to start building some loads. It came with a target showing a 3 shot group that you could cover with a dime. Since I have no personal experience with a 1 in 10 twist, I called the Gunsmiths at Sierra bullets and got some recommendations. Those guys are pretty good without the condescending attitude that I have often found in that world.

It's not about the fish. It's about the pond. Take care of the pond and the fish will be fine. PB subscriber since before it was in color.

Without a sense of urgency, Nothing ever gets done.

Boy, if I say "sic em", you'd better look for something to bite. Sam Shelley Rancher and Farmer Muleshoe Texas 1892-1985 RIP