Neither did I until I read this report.
http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2009/04/hogzilla_local_couple_slays_fo.html

Doing some research, we have quite a few. A heard of about 40 animals was reported on the other side of a wetland area behind my house. I have not seen any, yet!

Those are some nice deer. This year was a bust for all of us. Seen a lot of small bucks and does. We won't shoot the small ones.

A trouble maker neighbor shot a 3 point from his deck in my garden We filed a report but I don't know if anything came of it. You need to be 150 yards from a residence to hunt. At best, he has 103 yards from his house to my property line, based on GIS information, so he dose not have a legal shot. I hope they move soon.

I want to get a .44mag carbine. I have a Ruger .44mag Super Redhawk with a 9.5" barrel and a Dillion reloader which I have never used. A good brush gun would be ideal for some thick areas out back. With the .300mag I usually get posted in the more open areas where the deer never roam \:\(

I traded my Marlin 30/30 for I believe a Winchester 30/30 so my nephew could have a rifle. Something about the scope they were using wouldn't work, so I said ok. I think I will go to the gun shop and trade it in for a .44