That is very hard to say due to all the variables. Let me explain. If all (or a high %) of those fish reached adult status and reproduced in less than 3 years you may have 0. A gigantic fish kill. You could also have a balanced population.

I can say I would not make that stocking plan. That does not mean its wrong. It just has to much risk for me as its to many fish and not balanced with forage. But that is just my opinion.

My WAG assuming a fertile pond with some supplemental feeding would be 400 lbs of fish. No FH , a few GShainers , some big BG , a few big HBG , a balanced RES population but small #s , to many large grass carp , small LMB and a few HSB plus some (to many) large CC. A common suggestion is to shoot for 4 to 1 poundage of forage to top end predators. Irrespective it would, absent a fish kill , be at carrying capacity. The question would be the quality and make up of the population. I hope this helps some. If I did not answer your question ask it again as I may not understand.