by my count that is 165 bass stocked last year into a one acre pond. even if the pond is fertilized that is too many bass. also it is not a good idea to stock large bass with bass fingerlings. larger bass will eat bass fingerlings and can severly deplete the fingerling bass. When stocking fingerling bass I usually stock 40-50 bass per acre. on the average the fish grow about 12 inches the first year. when stocking larger bass I usually stock 12-15 fish per acre in new ponds.

to answer your your question you can expect bass to spawn when they reach the 9 inch mark. the 4 inch fingerlings did not spawn last year. it is possible that the larger fish you stocked did spawn.

my advice is to have a shocking survey conducted to see how the predator/prey relationship is looking. you also need to run relative weight on largemouth bass. I doubt very seriouly that you are ever going to have issues with bass spawning in Texas. I would expect based on what you have described here that most of those 10 inch bass will never grow another inch. there is not enough forage in a 1 acre pond to feed that many bass. once they begin to spawn things are only going to get worse.