Now see, there I went and offended some people, which was not my intent at all. \:\( For that I apologize.

To restate my point a little better, I hope :rolleyes: , it would be nice if the site was moderated a little better. I realize that Bob and Mark have to make a living and that comes first. But this site does advertise "Ask the Boss" and "Get Q&A with top biologists". I sure don't know everything . . . that's one of the reasons I come to this site. I want to learn what has worked for other people and share what has worked for me. I would love it if a few more seasoned professionals joined the ranks as regular posters. They are the folks that have worked on a multitude of different lakes, and can say whether or not an idea will work with some degree of certainty.

I enjoy the ideas and stories posted by pondowners a great deal. However, short-term success on a single pond does not make a neat idea a good idea. It would be nice if someone with more experience would weigh in more often as to whether a proposed idea has merit.

To add further to my constructive criticism of this site, perhaps the discussion board location should be more clearly marked. "Ask the Boss" is not very descriptive and many might think it is an e-mail link. Put the discussion out there so everyone can find it! The more people that contribute, the better. \:\)