Originally Posted By: lassig
Congrats on the deer. At first when you mentioned the snow strom I was confused since the sky was clear here yesterday and I am only 100 miles west of you. Then I remembered a little thing call lake effect snow that we bearly ever see here on the west side of the lake. How much snow did you end up with?

I can't give you an answer yet because it's still coming down, and the weatherman said we'd be stuck in this pattern all week. It's a light and fluffy snow, and it seems to pack down all by itself. I can tell you that I've shoveled 4 or 5 times, each time I've shoveled about 4". Where the snow is laying on the ground and undisturbed, there is about a foot now.

It's snowed on and off since Friday evening. On Saturday, I talked with a person that lives in Berrien Springs, about 45 miles to the North and closer to the lake. She said they had 18" on the ground just between Friday mid-day and Saturday evening. It's coming down in bands, depending on how the wind blows. If a band parks over you, some are producing 3"-4" of snow per hour.

www.hoosierpondpros.com

http://www.pondboss.com/subscribe.asp?c=4
3/4 to 1 1/4 ac pond LMB, SMB, PS, BG, RES, CC, YP, Bardello BG, (RBT & Blue Tilapia - seasonal).