Thanks for the video, Love the dog work and the live decoy. Ben really slow for me, three ducks all year on 6 hunts. Busted several hundred ducks (lots of GA)out this morning trying to get setup to shot when they leave roost. Cold for us 22 and that way next several days this hole will be frozen over.

Some of the ducks were working back in and I got a hooded merganser and idiot starts yelling at us. We are close to apartments but have permission from landowner. He says if you do not have permission Im calling cops. Friend says we do so go ahead and call. I stayed with dog and dekes but told to come on out later. You could hear yelling DNR came and so did 4 cops. Basically guy accussed us of waving guns in his face, etc etc. All lies of course. Cops and DNr wildlife ranger gave it to him. TOld him he was the one trespassing, he was not to bang pots and pans that would be harrrasing wildlife etc. He claimed propected wetland and we had no rights to kill the poor defensless animals. Gotta Love metro ATL hunting, if not for the high number of ducks it is not worth it. Just glad our rangers and cops were behind us, glad to see them wokring so hard for the hunter. I just worry what will be left for Wyatt to hunt without traveling to remote locations.

Greg Grimes
www.lakework.com