Omaha I am so sorry to not get back to you with the info, busy weekend and I didn't get online until actually now so that I could post a update from Matt's dad Bob Hernan. Uncle is good enough and I think they will know who its from, My last name is Eades, I don't mind saying as far as I know nobody is looking for me \:\)
Sounds like he had a good time and we hope to have them over at Christmas if Matt is ok to travel here, and his busy schedule is open.

ello, This Bob. Matt had a wonderful birthday at the UMKC Roo's basketball game. The team showed him love all the players and coaches lined up on the court and fist bumped Matt and told him happy birthday. He was very excited about that.. We then set down to watched the game. A good effort but just came up short. We then went to Gates BBQ, Matt and the Hernan families favorite BBQ here in KC, they have the best BBQ turkey in town... Matt enjoyed his day, and can't wait for the next Roo's game.. Thank you Doug Hall and friends of Jaclyn .. We also were bless to receive a stair lift from Nonnie and papa and her great friend Scott. Scott your area very special person. We can't wait to meet you in person, maybe this summer, thank you for all you do for Matt. Thank you does not seem enough, we are honored to have you involved in Matt's life... Thank you Jeff for all you have done..We also went to the Children's Mercy Hemo/oncology Christmas Party at the Marriott Downtown KC. Matt enjoyed the food , entertainment and the present , thank you Laura, Victoria. I would like to thank all that have made this time of year a festive one and have helped our family enjoy the holidays, we have been blessed by so many and are looking forward to being able to pay it forward. We could not have asked for more wonderful friends, family and wonderful souls whom have touched our lives. Thank you all. we will always keep you in our hearts, minds and souls. Thank you for you compassion, love, thoughtfulness and just being there. Thank you for Making Matt happy and able to move forward in his recovery. With all that you have done it does make a differance. Thanks for your love, prayers.. God has heard you. God has blessed Matt as well as us. GOD bless you all. Bob

A little snow, Please!