I try to be reasonable with trespassers, and typically they are also reasonable and don't cause any further problems (it still makes me mad though). Then there are the "others". I have some stories on here already about some "others" I've encountered thoughout the years.

Ultimately, it's my property, and I'll decide who, if anyone, is allowed to place their feet on it. If you're nice, ask BEFORE trespassing and perhaps offer something in return as a kind gesture (heck, it's neighborly to do), I may very well allow you to visit my property and probably won't expect anything in return. Follow my rules, and I may continue to grant you that privilege. If I decide to stop allowing you that privilege at any time and for whatever reason, that's life. I can do that. I own it.

I don't imagine your neighbors would like it if you drove your atv all over their manicured yard, helped yourself to what's in their garden or went into their house to check out what's in their fridge whenever you felt like it, so they shouldn't assume you're okay with them helping themselves to your property, your fish, your trails or anything else on your property either. Just because you have a bunch of land, and a nice pond on it doesn't change a thing. Right is right. Wrong is wrong.

Get your own if you like it so much. \:\)

12 ac pond in NW Missouri. 28' max depth at full pool. Fish Present: LMB, BG, RES, YP, CC, WB, HSB, WE, BCP, WCP, GSH.