Ok, we have a potential future problem at the pond. I may have mentioned this in another thread, but I can't find it now. Anyway, while hunting the other day I caught 2 teenagers riding their dirt bikes on the pile of excavated dirt near the pond. I mentioned this in a trail cam thread on another site that a neighbor of the property owns and he said that he's kicked those same kids off of his property before too. I am planning on getting trail cameras for a number of reasons, but possibly the most important, I want them to keep an eye out for trespassers. My pond will only be 3/4 acre so it wouldn't take much to screw it up. I can only imagine what would happen if they decided to take some fish with them. Without cameras we probably would never know, just wondering why we're only catching stunted BG a year down the road. Anyway, the pond is a stone's throw off of an old railroad (no tracks) that is frequented by these ATVs and dirt bikes. Besides the obvious fencing and trail cams, what other alternatives have you landowners found that works to keep trespassers off your property? I don't live on the property. My father does, but he's an over the road truck driver, only home about 3 days a week. So the opportunity to trespass is certainly there for these kids. In talking to the adjoining landowner I did tell him that if he sees them he is more than welcome to run them off and say he knows the owner. So that'll be an extra set of eyes which is good.