Just FYI On Monday, I checked a couple places for Rosy Red fathead minnows. The first place I checked was where I had obtained some previously. I had planned to just reorder some there, but the cost had significantly increased. I then did an internet search, found the following site http://www.andersonminnows.com/index.htm and called them. The cost from them was appreciably less and they could have them to my place before 11:30 the next morning. I ordered 10 pounds. They arrived at 9:30 a.m. the next day in two boxes. The FedEx driver asked about them because they didn't stink like some fish shipments she's handled. We opened the box and it had an insulated, heat-sealed, box shaped, plastic bag. Inside it was a clear plastic sack with two cold packs, information, and another clear plastic bag with the actual fish. Each bag probably had 5 or less dead fish and about 5 or 6 regular black/silver fatheads (instead of the red/orange/pink ones). No other types of fish or critters were included. I sorted the dead ones and the regular fatheads out, put the rest in 6 different, fish free ponds, and they took off. YMMV; but I was impressed.

[Linked Image from i108.photobucket.com]