belkins456-Had pond cleaned out 3 summers ago and they found a small leak then. It filled over winter and still had a leak. They fixed that one and yet another show up, it just kept moving to next spot. They came back again and dug out a big rock ledge and it had a major leak. It was about the size of a fire hose. I thought it was finally fixed but over winter it filled again and it still leaked. This spring I had the whole dam re-cored with a track hoe and compacted when done this time by different person they found it still leaking from the rock. We figured it was fixed for sure this time but no. He came back to the spot the rock was and dug again, another leak was found getting into the rock ledge about a month ago. It filled up about 1 1/2' a few days after he came from heavy rains and it had slowed to about 1/2" to 3/4" a day from the 1 1/2" to 2" a day. Instead of more digging I found pond seal on the Internet and gave it a try. I put 3 gallons on banks on Saturday and Sunday put 3 gallons in the water on the side the rock ledge is on. Since then the water has only dropped 1/4". I was told when the water level reaches the top to apply it again to the water to seal any leaks that may be higher and from spraying the banks may not have gotten.