Mason is getting used to being around other dogs now (I hope, no bloody noses lately). Anna, I sure wish you would have been back in time to give Mason a good send off. He is being fed twice a day here with his medicine, except the ivomec. We will start that prob. Wed night after I talk to our vet friend.

Mason has not been on a leash since the day after he arrived here. I let him out, he does his business and then back on the front porch guarding his house (thats what it looks like). He explores a little bit but likes "chillin" on the porch.

My wife (Theresa) bought him some moisturizing shampoo that he's had a bath with twice. That and the cream you sent up is helping with the scratching. Still bleeds sometimes though.

I'm not over feeding him but I'm not far from that line. Once he gets his belly full, its naptime. He might die from being overweight here but it won't be from starving. I've been walking around the pond with him to stretch his joints out. He loves it but won't stay out there by himself.

Rainman, he may have been dreaming when he tried to bite your face. I was napping on the couch with Mason on the floor and he woke me up with some pretty serious doggy dreaming.(Lots of dream fighting)

Jessica, If you're reading this, I'll try to call you tomorrow.

Try to get a few more pictures on tomorrow to.

Last edited by hang_loose; 11/23/09 10:36 PM. Reason: sp