I'm sure the sudden burst of cash flow from Pond Boss helped speed along the website upgrade and credit card services they now offer. Before you had to mail a check in! I'm surprised they even talked me into that before as I'm waay too lazy for something like that! I called and talked with Doug a few days ago and that's when he explained the DB-110 formula as "new and improved". I believe he threw out the 40% better number but don't hold me to that. With the luck i've had with it i'm willing to throw another few hundred dollars at it this fall just to watch the water clear up again and hopefully raise water level another foot or two. I'll keep you posted. As for the DB-500 it may be a few weeks before I have it fully developed...basically i'm just pouring the DB-100 into my container, adding some food coloring to give you the illusion that you are getting a "new and improved formula" and relabeling it DB-500 so give me some time to create a label for it ..ha-ha!! We might as well have fun with this if nothing else! Keep in touch.