Man i'm sorry to hear that cheezy! It makes me wonder if my pond was about to seal on it's own anyways and i have the DB-100 undue credit? I appear to be the only person who is having good luck with this stuff?? I do notice that my pond will seep significantly after it gets up above where it is currently sealed off. I was hoping to go back in a few weeks and put 5 gallons of DB-200 pellets out mixed with bentonite and work it into ground with rubber tire compaction from 4 wheel drive John Deere. I figure if I can't get the pond topped off this year then i'll probably never be able to considering we have a 10 inch surplus of rain for the year right now. I did notice on the Pond Doctors website they have the "new and improved" DB-110 out now which is 40 % stronger...I tell you if this stuff really is a hoax, we've made these guys a ton of money overnight with this website! I may start developing my own product DB-500 next week and give it a try on here! I'll sell it for the low low price of 30 bucks a gallon! haha