As some of you already know from confersations at the conferance,I borrowed a bobcat skidsteer about a year ago.While at PB3 I recieved a call that they would be picking it up when I got back home.Last week I mentioned to my wife I was thinking about digging another small pond in the back of our property and it went something like this.

Hey hun,I think I'll dig a small pond out back and try to raise some trophy bluegill in it.
She said...That would be OK,but you should have thought of that brfore Charlie said he wanted the Bobcat back.He'll be picking it up any day now.
I said..he already picked it up.
She said...No he didnt,He just dropped off the trailor,thier both still out back.
I said...No,he already picked it up.The Bobcat and trailor out back are the ones I baught the next day to work with this spring.
Well,she got "THE LOOK" on her face and got kinda quite.She's been that way ever since.You think maybe she caught something,should I make her a doctors appointment or something?

I subscribe
Some days you get the dog,and some days he gets you.Every dog has his day,and sometimes he has two!