OK as I have mentioned before I almost gave up on lake mangament due to the fact that my 9.5 acre lake would not fill for the last 5 years.....

OK, Most people here know my lake goals.
I built a 9.5 acre lake back in 2003 it filled up to about 5 to 6 acres and stopped. Now, when I stocked it back in 2003 I stock it as if it were 10 acres, thinking the lake would fill that winter...I was worng...From a private Hatchery I stocked 250 Blue Cats, 5000 Coppernose, and 1000 redbreast. From the state I stocked another 5000 Native bluegill, 1000 RES and 350 CC. Then a year later I bought 1000 tiger bass from Greg Grimes. Now all this time the lake is STILL not full... 3 years later (2006)I had another stream on the other side of the property that I built a 2 acre lake on and pipe the overflow from this littel lake to the big pond and as you know we had a drought for 3 years after that. Needless to say the drough was over this spring and The 9.5 acre lake is SLAP full of water. So now over a period of 3 month in the spring the lake went from 5 acres to aprox. 10 acres.
From taking time and getting back on this forum I can say I deeply regret not getting threadfin shad.....I though I could forage this whole lake with just Bluegill. I was afraid that the Threadfins would take away from the Bream, thats why I did not get them. Is it too lat to try to establish threadfins?
The 2 acre lake has Tons of bluegill and RES, 4 Channel Catfish, and about 5 Bass from the Big lake. Maybe I can get the threadfinsto establish over here and then some how trans port them over...

well any sugestion please feel free, right now I just have to find where to start...just not sure right now..